MR-001 Cover for Loss or Damage due to SRCC
Cover for loss or damage due to strike, riot and civil commotion (SRCC)
It is agreed and understood that otherwise subject to the terms, exclusions, provisions and conditions contained in the Policy or endorsed thereon, and subject to the Insured having paid the agreed extra premium, this Policy shall be extended to cover loss or damage due to strike, riot and civil commotion which for the purpose of this Endorsement shall mean (subject always to the special conditions hereinafter contained) loss of or damage to the property insured directly caused by
- Syukuran Kantor Baru Caraka Mulia Makassar July 3, 2019
- Alat Kerja Kontraktor dijamin Asuransi atau tidak June 28, 2019
- Asuransi Kebakaran penting untuk dimiliki June 28, 2019
- DBos Aplikasi berkendaraa pencegah kecelakaan karya anak bangsa June 28, 2019
- 127 Rating Asuransi 2019 versi Infobank June 23, 2019
- 6 Juara umum Indonesia Finance Award II 2019 June 23, 2019
- Siapkan Asuransi untuk Proyek Kereta Gantung Puncak June 10, 2019
1. the act of any person taking part together with others in any disturbance of the public peace (whether in connection with a strike or lockout or not) not being an occurrence mentioned in item 2 of the special conditions hereof,
2. the action of any lawfully constituted authority in suppressing or attempting to suppress any such disturbance or in minimizing the consequences of any such disturbance,
3. the wilful act of any striker or locked-out worker performed in furtherance of a strike or in resistance to a lockout,
4. the action of any lawfully constituted authority in preventing or attempting to prevent any such act or in minimizing the consequences of any such act,
provided that it is hereby further expressly agreed and declared that
1. all the terms, exclusions, provisions and conditions of the Policy shall apply in all respects to the insurance granted by this extension save in so far as the same are expressly varied by the following special conditions, and any reference to loss or damage in the wording of the Policy shall be deemed to include the perils hereby insured against,
2. the following special conditions shall apply only to the insurance granted by this extension, and the wording of the Policy shall apply in all respects to the insurance granted by the Policy as if this Endorsement had not been made thereon.
1. This insurance shall not cover
a) loss or damage resulting from total or partial cessation of work or the retarding, interruption or cessation of any process or operation,
b) loss or damage occasioned by permanent or temporary dispossession resulting from confiscation, commandeering or requisition by any lawfully constituted authority,
c) loss or damage occasioned by permanent or temporary dispossession
of any building resulting from the unlawful occupation by any person of such building,
d) consequential loss or liability of any kind or description, any payments over and above the indemnity for the material damage as provided herein,
provided nevertheless that the Insurers are not relieved under b) or c) above of any liability to the Insured in respect of physical damage to the property insured occurring before dispossession or during temporary dispossession.
2. This insurance shall not cover any loss or damage occasioned by or through or in consequence, directly or indirectly, of any of the following occurrences, namely
a) war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities or warlike operations (whether war be declared or not), civil war,
b) mutiny, civil commotion assuming the proportion of or amounting to a popular rising, military rising, insurrection, rebellion, revolution, military or usurped power,
c) any act of any person acting on behalf of or in connection with any organization with activities directed toward the overthrow by force of the government de jure or de facto or to the influencing of it by terrorism or violence.
In any action, suit or other proceeding, where the Insurers allege that by reason of the provisions of this condition any loss or damage is not covered by this insur- ance, the burden of proving that such loss or damage is covered shall be upon the Insured.
3. This insurance may at any time be terminated by the Insurers on notice to that effect being given by registered post at the Insured’s last known address, in which case the Insurers shall be liable to repay a rateable proportion of the premium for the unexpired term from the date of termination.
4. The limit of indemnity any one occurrence as stated below shall be understood to limit the indemnity for all loss or damage covered by this Endorsement during a consecutive period of 168 hours.
The aggregate liability of the Insurers during the period of cover of this Policy shall be limited by twice the limit of indemnity any one occurrence.
Limit of indemnity: ………………any one occurrence
Deductible: ………………any one occurrence
Biasa dilekatkan pada polis engineering, seperti Polis Asuransi Kontraktor seperti Asuransi Contractor’s All Risks dan lainnya. Informasi lebih lanjut silahkan hubungi petugas kami atau kunjungi https://carakamulia.net/