PERTAMINA BENEFITS ENDORSEMENT
It is agreed that:
In consideration of premium being paid hereunder on the total salary of all Indonesian employees, hired by the named insured directly or through labour sub-contractors, the benefits insured are amended to read as follows:
1. Death benefits shall be computed on the basis of full actual salary for 72 months subject to the following minimum amounts:
Minimum Amounts Employee Classification
US$ 5,000.00 A Unskilled Labour
US$ 7,500.00 B Skilled Labour
US$ 10,000.00 C Precision Labour/ Foreman
US$ 12,500.00 D Junior Supervisor
US$ 15,000.00 E Supervisor
US$ 17,000.00 F Superintendent
US$ 20,000.00 G Manager
2. Maximum benefit as respects to funeral/ burial expense is US$ 1,500.00.
3. Permanent Total Disablement benefit shall be computed in accordance with Attachment II to the Government Regulation No. 14 of 1993 subject to the “Minimum Amounts” set out in item 1 of this endorsement.
4. Permanent Partial Disablement benefit shall be computed in accordance with Attachment II to the Government Regulation No. 14 of 1993, however subject to a minimum amount equivalent to the amount produced by applying the percentages expressed in the schedule of compensation payable for Permanent Partial Disablement to the “Minimum Amount” set out in item 1 of this endorsement.
5. Temporary Total Disablement benefit shall be computed in accordance with Attachment II to the Government Regulation No. 14 of 1993 subject to the following alterations in the proportion of remuneration payable:
During the first 18 months 100% of remuneration
After 18 months of disability 50% of remuneration
6. Maximum benefit in respect of medical expenses is US$ 10,000.00 per any one person.
7. For purpose of premium computation hereunder, “salary” is defined as total remuneration to employees including, but not limited to: basic salary, living allowances, room and board, offshore allowances, “bush” allowances, overtime, and income taxes paid by employer on behalf of employees.
8. The named insured and/or the labour sub-contractor shall clearly indicate in any labour contract and in the named insured’s record the “Employee Classification” set out in item 1 of this endorsement to which each employee belongs at the time commencing employment and/or at, the time of any change occurring in the classification through promotion, reassignment or other similar events.
9. The benefits afforded under this policy are those described or designated in Indonesian Law No. 3 of 1992 re Manpower Social Security and Government Regulation No. 14 of 1993 and to the extent that such law is modified by the provisions of the sections under the headings of “Industrial Accident” in page 25 of the Pertamina Personnel Guidance and Working Conditions, effective January 1, 1978 under decree of Minister of State Oil & Gas Mining No. 989/KPTS/DR/DU/1977.
Any amendments to this law or guide which increases the benefits afforded thereunder shall not be insured under this policy, unless specifically endorsed hereon and an additional premium as may be agreed upon is charged to the insured.
Baca Juga :