Jaminan Gempa Bumi pada aset dalam Pembangunan
Pada jenis Aset yang masih dalam Pembangunan, seperti Bangunan Rumah Tower dan lain sebagainya, biasanya Asuransi yang dimiliki dari jenis Engineering Insurance adalah Polis Asuransi Contractors’ All Risks & Third Party Liability, atau Erection All Risks Insurance including Third Party Liability dan sejenisnya.
Khusus untuk polis Contractors’ All Risks & Third Party Liability, atau Erection All Risks Insurance including Third Party Liability mari kita lihat rincian pada polis standar Munich-re sbb :
- Jaminan Gempa Bumi pada Asuransi Kendaraan Bermotor August 12, 2018
- Jaminan Gempa Bumi untuk beragam jenis kebutuhan August 12, 2018
- Wisata Kebun Teh Terdekat dari Jakarta August 11, 2018
- Crumple Zone Disain Kendaraan Bermotor Baru August 11, 2018
- Plat Nomor Kendaraan Bermotor Indonesia akan berubah August 11, 2018
- 7 Oktober 2018 Kendaraan Bermotor Gunakan BBM Euro 4 August 11, 2018
- OJK PANTAU PERKEMBANGAN DAMPAK BENCANA DI LOMBOK August 10, 2018
Jaminan Gempa Bumi pada aset dalam Pembangunan
Pada Polis Standar Munich-re, disebutkan Coverage polis CAR adalah sbb :
Section I – Material Damage
The Insurers hereby agree with the Insured that if at any time during the period of cover the items or any part thereof entered in the Schedule shall suffer anyunforeseen and sudden physical loss or damage from any cause, other than those specifically excluded, in a manner necessitating repair or replacement, the Insurers will indemnify the Insured in respect of such loss or damage as hereinafter provided by payment in cash, replacement or repair (at their own option) up to an amount not exceeding in respect of each of the items specified in the Schedule the sum set opposite thereto and not exceeding in any one event the limit of indemnity where applicable and not exceeding in all the total sum expressed in the Schedule as insured hereby.
The Insurers will also reimburse the Insured for the cost of clearance of debris following upon any event giving rise to a claim under this Policy provided a separate sum therefor has been entered in the Schedule.
Section II – Third Party Liability
The Insurers will indemnify the Insured up to but not exceeding the amounts specified in the Schedule against such sums which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay as damages consequent upon :
a) accidental bodily injury to or illness of third parties (whether fatal or not),
b) accidental loss of or damage to property belonging to third parties
occurring in direct connection with the construction or erection of the items insured under Section 1 and happening on or in the immediate vicinity of the site during the period of cover.
In respect of a claim for compensation to which the indemnity provided herein applies, the Insurers will in addition indemnify the Insured against
a) all costs and expenses of litigation recovered by any claimant from the Insured, and
b) all costs and expenses incurred with the written consent of the Insurers,
provided always that the liability of the Insurers under this Section shall not exceed the limits of indemnity stated in the Schedule.
Section III – Principal’s Loss of Profits
The Insurers shall indemnify the Insured – named as Principal in the Schedule to Section 1 of this Policy – in respect of loss of gross profit actually sustained due to the reduction in turnover and the increased cost of working as defined in this Section, if at any time during the period of insurance stated in the Schedule to this Section the insured contract works or any part thereof suffer loss or damage covered under Section 1 of this Policy, unless specifically excluded in this Section, thereby causing an interference in the construction work resulting in a delay of commencement of and/or interference with the insured business, hereinafter referred to as “the delay”.
The amount payable as indemnity hereunder shall be:
– in respect of loss of gross profit: the sum obtained by applying the rate of gross profit to the amount by which the actual turnover during the indemnity period falls short of the turnover which would have been achieved had the delay not occurred;
– in respect of increased cost of working: the additional expenditure necessarily and reasonably incurred for the sole purpose of avoiding or diminishing the reduction in turnover which, without such expenditure, would have taken place during the indemnity period, but not exceeding the sum obtained by applying the rate of gross profit to the amount of the reduction in turnover thereby avoided.
If the annual sum insured hereunder is less than the sum obtained by applying the rate of gross profit to the annual turnover, the amount payable shall be reduced proportionately.
Jadi untuk polis Jenis ini, Jaminan Gempa dijamin, jika tidak tercantum dalam Pengecualian Polis, namun demikian, Tertanggung perlu meminta kepada Penanggung untuk mencantumkan secara Jelas, didalam ikhtisar Polis, bahwa Jaminan Ini termasuk earthquake, volcanic eruption, tsunami.
Pengecualian Gempa Bumi, Letusan Gunung Berapi dan Tsunami hanya tercantum pada pada Pengecualian Polis Section III
Jaminan Gempa Bumi pada aset dalam Pembangunan Jaminan Gempa Bumi pada aset dalam Pembangunan Jaminan Gempa Bumi pada aset dalam Pembangunan Jaminan Gempa Bumi pada aset dalam Pembangunan Jaminan Gempa Bumi pada aset dalam Pembangunan