Fine art endorsement
1. This policy is extended to cover the actual physical loss or damage sustained by the insured to fine arts whilst situated at the location(s) covered by this policy.
2. For the purpose of this endorsement, Fine art shall mean paintings/pictures/sketches of any kind whether created by applying water/oil/acrylic based paints, charcoal, pencil or collage; art photographs; tapestries; sculptures; statuary; antiques; valuable rugs; rare glassware and windows; antique jewellry; porcelains; and similar property containing intrinsic rarity, historical or artistic value.
3. This additional coverage excludes loss or damage
1. if the fine arts cannot be replaced with other property of similar type and quality, unless it is notified to the insurer prior to the commencement of the policy or, if purchased after the commencement, within two (2) weeks of that purchase; or
2. caused by repairing, restoration or retouching process.
Sublimit: (Enter sublimit)
All other terms and conditions of this policy remain unchanged